Translate

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do YOU know the Messiah?

DO YOU KNOW JESUS??
John 1 1IN THE beginning was the Word (TORAH), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself..... 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the WORLD KNEW HIM NOT. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

1 john 5 :2 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 john 2:3 And hereby we do KNOW that we KNOW him, if we keep his commandments. 4He that saith, I KNOW him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

MATTHEW-7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work ANOMOS (lawlessness, torahlessness)

luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you,***** I know you not whence ye are*******; depart from me, all [ye] workers of ANOMOS (LAWLESS, TORAHLESS) 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out.

No comments:

Post a Comment