Translate

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Numbers 12:6 - Jesus the giver of Torah?

Tertullianus, "An Answer to the Jews"

"For He who ever spake to Moses was the Son of God Himself; who, too, was always seen. For G-d the Father none ever saw, and lived."

As it says in Numbers, Moses saw him "Face to Face" and He makes himself known also to the prophets.
Numbers 12:5
5 Then the LORD came down in the pillar of cloud and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam. And they both went forward. 6 Then He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream.7 Not so with My servant Moses; He is faithful in all My house. 8 I speak with him face to face, Even plainly, and not in dark sayings; And he sees the form of the LORD.

Who is the one that speaks to the prophets?

Revelation 19:10 " Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

No man can see the Father's face and live: Exodus 33:20 But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”

Who is the Word (Torah) ? John 1:1-14 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment